System verification failure, may be a hardver failure?
This text shows up again every time I do what the text propose.
Es esta una buena pregunta?
According to Huawei, "this message is displayed when a system file is replaced or modified, or the system is manually updated to an unofficial version". They were responding to another user with the same issue as you on the following thread.
Here's their solution for the problem.
Use eRecovery mode to restore your phone system:
1. Power off your phone and connect it to a computer or charger using a USB cable. Simultaneously press and hold the Volume up button and Power button for 15 seconds and your phone will automatically restart and enter eRecovery mode. You can then download the latest version and restore your phone system as prompted.
2. After the system is restored, the phone will start to scan for Wi-Fi hotspots.
3. Touch the blue Wi-Fi icon or turn on the switch to select an available Wi-Fi hotspot. Enter the password to connect to the Wi-Fi network. (The switch will only appear if you have previously connected to the Wi-Fi hotspot.)
4. Your phone will automatically obtain and download the installation package. This may take a while. Please wait patiently.
5. The system will then automatically update and a countdown will be displayed to indicate how long it will be before your phone restarts.
Use HiSuite to restore the system:
1. Install the latest version of HiSuite on your computer.
2/ Power off your phone and connect it to a computer using a USB cable, and then enter Fastboot mode as follows: Simultaneously press and hold the Volume down button and Power button for several seconds. For the Mate 30 Pro or Mate 30 RS, which have no volume buttons, press and hold the Power button three to five times in quick succession and wait for the screen to turn on.
3. Go to HiSuite > System recovery > Continue > Recover.
4. Wait until the restoration is complete. The system will be restored to a default version.
5. Your phone will automatically restart and load the home screen. This may take a while to complete.
Please Note: Do not disconnect the USB cable, power off or restart your phone, or remove or insert a micro memory card during the recovery process.
If the issue persists, back up your data and take your device and proof of purchase to an authorized Huawei Customer Service Center for assistance.
Fue útil esta respuesta?
Is this after the huawei update? There is an issue with the latest update killing phones making them irreparable. You could always download hisuite on a PC and connecting your phone to see if it repairs the firmware.
Fue útil esta respuesta?
Ultimas 24 horas: 9
Ultimos 7 días: 80
Ultimos 30 días: 281
Todo El Tiempo: 750