DP pwr J9001 part on logicboard broke.name, number, unsolder possible?
Dear ifixit talent,
i was careless and my imac screen dropped. display/port power something on logic board was broken partially.
- refer to photo. J9001 printed. this part connects to a 6-line cable called 593-1353 A 0612 f. https://www.ebay.com/itm/265283593712 what is the proper name to this broken part? visual dictionary available? how to know its communicable name? any datasheet? any universal naming protocol in electronics industry to communicate it across different suppliers?
- This broken part looked like a mail box. left and right side partly torn by shear force on a screen drop. the bottom side luckily undamaged. is this part 100% made up by hard plastic?
- i want to fix this part. should use a metallic glue such as metal grue epoxy? or unsolder and then replace with a new part?
- some people said it is called header, other said it is receptacle / housing. https://www.molex.com/webdocs/datasheets... . i feel lost.
- i feel very depressed, frusrated after my screen drop on desktop. i dun know if my screen is still alive.
*Nothing is in slot, with my search by screwdriver or wire
*Maximum magnification by smartphone/handheld lens / naked eyes cannot identify the barrier
What is blocking my cable male connector?
Es esta una buena pregunta?