All your photo shows is a disconnected Ethernet cable. What happens after this?
If it attempts to boot but can’t try some of the solution below:
Start-up Repair to fix boot problems with Windows 10
To use the Start-up Repair feature to fix boot issues with Windows 10, you'll need to access the Advanced start-up settings, which you can do in at least three different ways depending on your situation.
*Accessing Advanced start-up when PC isn't loading
If your device isn't loading or stuck during boot, you can use this method to access the recovery environment:
1. Turn on your PC.
2. As soon as the Windows logo appears on your screen, press the power button. (This will immediately interrupt the boot sequence.)
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 two more times.
After the third interruption, Windows 10 will open into the Advanced Start-up environment, and then you can continue with the steps below to use the Start-up Repair tool to fix booting issues with Windows 10.
Accessing Advanced start-up using bootable media
Alternatively, in the case your device isn't starting at all, you can use a USB installation media to get to the Advanced settings environment.
1. Start your device using a USB bootable media.
(Quick Tip: If your computer isn't starting from the USB flash drive, you'll need to change your system's BIOS settings to make sure it can boot from USB. Usually, you can access the BIOS by powering up your device and pressing one of the functions, Delete, or ESC keys, but make sure to check your manufacturer's support website for more information.)
2. Click Next.
3. Click the Repair your computer link in the bottom-right corner.
Once you've completed the steps, use the steps below to continue to the Start-up Repair tool.
*Accessing Advanced start-up when PC is loading.
If you have access to the desktop, you can use these steps to access the recovery environment to use the Start-up Repair tool:
1. Open Settings.
2. Click on Update & Security.
3. Click on Recovery.
4. Under the "Advanced start-up" section, click the Restart now button.
After completing the steps, you can now continue with the steps below to fix loading problems with your device using the automatic repair feature.
Using Start-up Repair to fix loading problems.
*While in the Advanced start-up environment, use the following steps to use Start-up Repair:
1. Click the Troubleshoot button.
2. Click the Advanced options button.
3. Click the Start-up Repair button.
4. Select your account.
5. Type your account password.
6. Click the Continue button.