No picture, only backlight on MacBook Air 11"
During Catalina update (coincidence) I lost the display picture and the reason seems to be some kind of hardware fault.
- No startup chime, only backlight turns on
- Resets of PRAM etc. didn’t improve the situation
- No external display output (miniDP)
- Already disconnected battery and display cable multiple times, no changes
- When powered on the fan starts up for a few seconds 2 or 3 times then runs without stopping anymore while backlight is lit up
Any other chance to narrow down the reason a bit futher?
Thanks in advance.
Es esta una buena pregunta?