Saltar al contenido principal

Repara tus cosas

Derecho a reparar

Tienda

Tablet PC de alto rendimiento lanzada por Apple el 11 de noviembre de 2015. Modelo A1584.

Preguntas 102 Ver todo

iPad goes crazy when booted up

When I boot up iPad the display starts jumping around rapidly the display is 90 % unresponsive the other 10% responds once then quits. Cleaned the display and did a reset no help.

Contestado! View the answer Yo también tengo este problema

Es esta una buena pregunta?

Puntuación 0
Agregar un comentario

El kit de herramientas esencial

Las herramientas más útiles en nuestro kit más compacto.

Compra ahora

El kit de herramientas esencial

Las herramientas más útiles en nuestro kit más compacto.

Compra ahora

2 Respuestas

Solución Elegida

The digitiser is most likely broken. is the glass or lcd craked? was it dropped?

if so, you probably need to replace the digitiser

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Puntuación 1
Agregar un comentario

The glass is not cracked and hasn’t been dropped. It has done this before and then started working again. But this is the longest it’s done this, this time. But earlier this morning I got !#^&@@ and while it was in its case I dropped it on the floor from about 3’ (flat) and now its working fine. I don’t recommend doing this but was going to replace it anyways. So I guess we can scratch our heads on this one. Any other ideas would be appreciated. I do have the tools to repair it .

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Puntuación 0
Agregar un comentario

Añadir tu respuesta

Hank lynn estará eternamente agradecido.
Ver Estadísticas:

Ultimas 24 horas: 0

Ultimos 7 días: 1

Ultimos 30 días: 1

Todo El Tiempo: 23