Why I cant find wifi networks?
I have my laptop running Windows 10 Home, my laptop abruptly stop recognizing wifi networks I have 2 routers and none of them cant find it, it find the wifi network only if it is extremely near to the router, Im trying to update the driver I downloaded it from here: https://www.asus.com/Laptops/X555LB/Help...
I followed this steps to install it: Step by step
1. Extract the drivers package and get into the folder
2. Click the File option from the upper left corner of the driver package folder
3. Move the cursor to the Open Windows PowerShell option
4. Select Open Windows PowerShell as administrator option
5. Select Yes, Allow this app to make changes to your device.
6. Input .\Install.bat
7. Press Enter key to start drivers installation until return to next command line.
8. After install successfully, please restart.
But after that the driver doesnt change, also in the device manager the card appear without any sign of problem.
Could be the wifi card?
How I can fix it?
Es esta una buena pregunta?