Temperature warning when charging, too low or too high?
Been given a 2017 Galaxy A5 to try & fix. Told it wouldn't charge, tried plugging it into a wall socket & just got a charging image but couldn't turn the device on.
Went to plug it into my laptop to see if it would recognise the phone; got the "USB device has malfunctioned" error as a WHITE triangle with a red thermometer pops up on the phone screen. Now, this is obviously a temp. warning, however, every other fault I've found online details an orange triangle indicating low battery temp. What I'm wondering is does this image I'm seeing mean the same thing or is it telling me the battery/phone is in fact overheating?
Es esta una buena pregunta?