iPhone 5S infinite boot loop after screen replacement (No blue screen)
I replaced my iPhone 5s screen, shifted the front camera and Touch ID to the new screen.
While testing screen, I’m now stuck at infinite boot loop at Apple logo. There is no Blue Screen.
Here are a few things
1. I have lost 1 screw which sits lower side of the ear piece bracket.
2. The sticker flex which contains the front camera tore a bit while removing from old screen.(only the sticker part- the brown copper sticker)
3. No problem with home button as I can get the phone into DFU Mode
4. Connecting to iTunes in DFU mode gets me to restore iPhone, but it gets stuck at waiting for iPhone after extracting iOS Ipsw.
5. No issue with replacement screen as Apple logo appears and seems fine.
6. Phone doesn’t turn on while pressing power button as there was low battery
7. Tried installing old screen without the front camera, phone still goes into boot loop at Apple logo
8. There is no noticeable damage on board as such as I haven’t tried to tighten any screws
Can you guys help me?
Es esta una buena pregunta?