Water Damage! (actually chocolate milk) Help!
Ok so my friend spilled chocolate milk on her MacBook Air 2013 A1466. She dried it out for days and turned it on and it works, but only when it is plugged into the charger. So now I'm helping her, I ordered a new battery on eBay thinking the old battery could be fried but when I put the new battery in it still doesn't work.
Now this is what I find interesting, when it is plugged in and powered on, the charger light is orange, NOT green. Normally when a battery is dead / bad / unplugged the charger light is green. Any ideas or leads?
I've been trying to clean the board with isopropanol but that chocolate milk is seriously caked on there. So I am also asking for suggestions for cleaning chocolate milk off the board. Which would have had water, calcium, and heaps of sugar.
Es esta una buena pregunta?