What is the name of the part I need?...AND

Have Asus T100TA-C1-GR keyboard ONLY....Screen broke when dropped in classroom - all I have is the keyboard - ebay sellers call it the "keyboard dock."

I need to replace the entire tablet part that 'dock's' in the keyboard and I am very Confused by what I see.....Could someone here please point me in the right direction by telling me what the heck the entire monitor/LCD/tablet part that docks in the keyboard is called? AND

Must it be a T100TA-C-GR?

Help Help - new school year almost here!

Sincerely Confused,

Mrs. Collman

Contesta esta pregunta Yo también tengo este problema

Es esta una buena pregunta?

Puntuación 0
Agregar un comentario