Saltar al contenido principal

Repair guides and support for small electric personal space heaters.

Preguntas 17 Ver todo

What is the name of this little part that looks like a pen cap?

In all my heaters, it melts.

Block Image

Contestado! Ver respuesta Yo también tengo este problema

Es esta una buena pregunta?

Puntuación 0
1 comentario

Thanks a lot!

- de

Agregar un comentario

1 Respuesta

Solución Elegida

@css those are just cable insulators. Any major hardware store or electrical supply house will have those. My concern is why it overheats like that. It may be drawing to much power when you have it on high heat. Try turning the heat down and see if it still melts, if so you will have to check how many amps the heater is drawing.

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Puntuación 2
Agregar un comentario

Añadir tu respuesta

Cristina S estará eternamente agradecido.
Ver Estadísticas:

Ultimas 24 horas: 0

Ultimos 7 días: 1

Ultimos 30 días: 1

Todo El Tiempo: 62