Saltar al contenido principal

In 2012, Sony Entertainment announced that the company would be releasing a new version of its 2006 Playstation 3 console. The new console is call the Playstation 3 Super Slim and is identified by the model number, CECH-4000. The PlayStation 3 Super Slim (CECH400x) is the third version of the PS3 video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment. It was released October 25, 2012.

Preguntas 146 Ver todo

Why won't my PS3 Super Slim turn on?

My PS3 Super Slim won't turn on. I press the power bottom at the console red light and makes the beep like normal then in a second the green light turn off and after that the ps3 won't do anything ...please help

Contesta esta pregunta Yo también tengo este problema

Es esta una buena pregunta?

Calificación 67

Comentarios:

Hey my PS3 doesn't start up it has a blinking red light,when I turn it on.it shows the green for two second then orange and then back to the blinking red light.please help

por

Infamous Ylod

por

I have the same problem i took it apart and cleaned it out but it still does the same thing i will power it on it stays on for 2 seconds and powers off i need answers plzz

por

Its not something you can fix on your own i had the same problem took to a guy who fixes ps3s and its either your power supply or graphics and the power supply circuit can't be fixed at leastthat's what he told me

por

hey iv been told by numerous people its either your hard drive or your motherboard

por

Mostrar 6 comentarios más

Agregar un comentario

Kits de Reparación de Batería de iPhone

Sólo $29.99

Buy Now

Kits de Reparación de Batería de iPhone

Sólo $29.99

Buy Now

11 Respuestas

Respuesta Más Útil

80% chance to fix your problem 20% chance it wont and you will need a new HD

first of all, if you are currently under warranty then stop fixing and start sending!!!

first get an external hard drive if you value any of your data!!! because the following will/can cause loss of game data/pics /music/vids. I recommend backing up your hard drive if at all possible through alternate source.

Turn off the PS3. Locate the PS3’s power button at the front of the unit. Touch and hold the power button until the power light becomes red.

Reset the PS3. Touch and hold the power button. The unit will power on and you will hear a beep. Continue to hold the power button and you will hear a second beep, indicating the video reset. Keep holding the power button down until you hear a third beep. The console will power off afterwards.

Activate the "Safe Mode" feature. Touch and hold the power button. Again, the unit will power on and you will hear a beep. Continue to hold the power button and again, you will hear a second beep for the video reset. Continue to hold the power button until you hear a quick double beep. Release the power button.

Using "Safe Mode." If you are successful in activating "Safe Mode," you will see the following message on screen: “Connect the controller using a USB cable and then press the PS button.” Follow the instructions on screen in order to enter "Safe Mode."

1. Restart System:

Ends safe mode and starts up the system normally.

2. Restore Default Settings=

Performs operations for [Restore Default Settings] on the PS3 Home Menu, and also deletes PlayStation®Network account information from the system.

  • [User] information is deleted temporarily and then restored. An asterisk (*) is appended in front of the restored User name.

If you sign in to PlayStation®Network after performing [Restore Default Settings], purchased games can be played without any additional operations.

Note that for downloaded (purchased) games, if you turn off the system before you sign in, the following error message will be displayed when the game is started, even if you turn on the system again and sign in:

To access this content, you must activate the system.

Go to [PlayStation®Network] > [Account Management] to activate this system. (80029514)

To access the content, go to [Account Management] to activate the system.

(Even if [This system is activated] is displayed, deactivate it and then activate it again.)

3. Restore File System=Attempts to repair all areas on the hard disk drive where files can be saved. Corrupted data may be erased if it cannot be recovered. (I recommend this 1st)

4. Rebuild Database=Deletes messages, playlists, changes made on [Information] screens, trimming information for pictures in [Photo], video thumbnails, video playback history and video resume information. (I recommend this 2nd)

  • This operation may take a long time depending on the type and number of data items.

5. Restore PS3 System=This corresponds to [Restore PS3 System] operation on the PS3 Home Menu (quick format). I recommend this as a last resort, this will make your ps3ss brand new per say, like it came out of the box, but I strongly recommend trying 3 and 4 first!!

6. System Update=Updates the PS3 system software (can only be done from storage media).

if you cant get into the safe mode, then might as well buy a new one because you will need another hdd!

Hope this helps, it has helped me fix several ps3's with similar problems.

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Calificación 6

Comentarios:

you are my hero

por

the system is not even turning on how the !&&* am i supposed to do that.... and i have a ps3 super slim if you haven't notice the name of this post

por

How long does these steps usually take?

por

Agregar un comentario

You cant access the recovery menu if the ps3 wont even turn on...

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Calificación 6

Comentarios:

you can keep the hardrive make a clone

por

Agregar un comentario

Try this. Turn off the system. Unplug it. Plug it back in. Attempt to turn on and watch the lights closely. If the red light turns green for a split second and then flashes a yellow light for a split second, and then blinks red, you have the Yellow Light of Death (YLOD). Just follow the instructions found on here for the YLOD repair.

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Calificación 1
Agregar un comentario

You need to replace your ps3's power supply unit

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Calificación 1
Agregar un comentario

Either the motherboard is bad or you need a new powersupply

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Calificación 1

Comentarios:

best way to test maybe a ac tester

por

Agregar un comentario

If you have recently dropped it and/or spilled anything on it that may be causing the problem.

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Calificación 1

Comentarios:

My mother recently smashed mine on the post of my bed, she also broke TWO GRAND THEFT AUTO 5'S and a controller.

por

Agregar un comentario

Unplug the system for 30 MINUTES up to an HOUR... It should work after that...

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Calificación 0

Comentarios:

Did not work.

por

Agregar un comentario

I Want everybody stop wasting money!

I Fixed my PS3 by unplugging then replugging right after unplugging then waiting at least 5 minutes, after that you can turn on your PS3 system, you'll notice it's really silent , but after 15 minutes it'll sound normal, you turn it off you'll have the same problem again but you can fix it by keeping it on and playing then about 15 minutes mine was better and had the normal sound

If this didn't waste your money GIVE ME MONEY!

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Calificación 0

Comentarios:

I can't keep my ps3 on for 15 min it turns back off long before that.

por

LOL brush I have same problem too bad Amazon is out of ps4's

por

Agregar un comentario

I have the super slim with a 500GB HDD and I had the issue where the light was red and when pressed, it turned green for under a second then went off completely, as if it had been unplugged.

The short term resolution was to plug it back in (so the light was red) and then unplug it for about half an hour (maybe less I didn't really test) and then when you plug it back in it should just switch on, but you would have to do this each time you'd like to use it

Long term would be to have the red light active and then leave unplugged for half an hour then plug back in and boot into safe mode and select 'restore file system'. It told me it had to format the PS3 but I saw now visible changes when it loaded back on (I think it formatted the 12GB of storage that my PS3 came with) and then it would switch on and off as it used to.

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Calificación 0

Comentarios:

Mine if plugged doesn't show any light if I press the button it will show white light and off how do i solve the problem

por

Agregar un comentario

My PS3 Super Slim won't turn on. I press the power bottom at the console red light and makes the beep like normal then in a second the green light turn off and after that the ps3 won't do anything ...please help

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Calificación 0
Agregar un comentario

My PlayStation 3 won’t turn on even when I hold the power button down I wanna try to use it on the control

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Calificación 0
Agregar un comentario

Añadir tu respuesta

Ricardo Ortiz estará eternamente agradecido.
Ver Estadísticas:

Ultimas 24 Horas: 14

Últimos 7 Días: 120

Últimos 30 Días: 593

Todo El Tiempo: 102,071