Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Background and Identification
The Nellcor™ Bedside Respiratory Patient Monitoring System is a portable pulse oximeter intended for prescription use only as a continuous non-invasive monitor of arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate of adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients during both no motion and motion conditions, and for patients who are well or poorly perfused(Covidien,2013) The monitoring system is intended for use in hospitals, hospital-type facilities, and during intra-hospital transport is intended only for facility-use care of adults to find patterns of desaturation indicative of repetitive reductions in airflow through the upper airway and into the lungs. It is also specified for the treatment of respiratory failure and helps assist patients in spontaneously breathing. I would be providing good repair guides that would help clinicians troubleshoot any unforeseen problem that may occur in this device.
- Provides three breathing modes, including Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP), Inspiratory/Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (I/E PAP), and Assist Control (A/C).
- Monitors pressure, tidal volume, respiratory rate, ait leaks, peak flow, and I: E ratio.
- Provides precise respiratory support and patient comfort via adjustable inspiratory and expiratory trigger sensitivity.
- Uses audible and visual indicators to alert users to power failure, system leaks, and other conditions that could affect device performance.
- Allows a maximum pressure setting of 30 cm with a pressure limitation of 40 cm for a single fault condition.
- Dimensions 9.52 cm x 20.95 cm x 14.27 cm (3.75 in x 8.25 in x 5.62 in) Width= 12”
- Depth= 15.25”
- Weight= 1.21kg(2.7lbs)
- AC Power= Accepts 100 to 240 VAC 50 or 60 Hz
- Power consumption when turned on= 350 VA max
- Power Cord= Three-wire grounded type
- Module Connection= 25 pin D-subminiature
- AC Fuses= 100 VAC operation ,3.15A
- 120 VAC operation, 3.15A
- 220/240 VAC operation, 2.0A
- Remote Control= 9 VDC Battery
- Storage Temperature = -40 to 158° F
- Operating Temperature= 35 to 110° F
- The KnightStar 330 was developed by pertinent FDA guidances and North American and ISO international standards.
- The manufacturing facility for this product is ISO 13485 certified. The ventilator’s IEC60601-1/EN 60601-1 classification is Protection class II, Type BF, externally powered, continuous operation, IPX1 drip-proof equipment.
- Working Pressure : 3 to 30 cmH20 (1 cmH20 = 0.98 hPa)
- Pressure Limit: 40 cmH2O
- Static Flow Pressure Regulation: For flow rates up to 60 L/min:
- CPAP + 0.5 cmH 0 for settings from 4 to 20 cmH 20 Bi-level +1.0 cmH 0 for settings from 4 to 30 cmH2O
- Noise : < 30 dBA for IPAP/EPAP = 10 cmH20 (measured 1 m in front of
- Rated Mains/AC Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC nominal (85 — 264 operating range)
- Rated input Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Rated Input Power: 140W
External Battery Specifications
- Rated Input Voltage: 12 V DC
- Rated Input Current : 6.0 А
- Rated Input Power: 140W
- Operating Time: 32 Ampere-hour: approximately 8 hours
- 7 Ampere-hour: approximately 3 hours
- Actual usage times depend upon patient's prescription settings.
• Frank’s Hospital Workshop: Nellcor Nightstar
• Nellcor Nightstar User’s Manual