Preguntas de SoporteHaz una Pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Estas son algunas de las herramientas comunes que se utilizaron para trabajar en este dispositivo. Es posible que no necesites todas las herramientas para cada procedimiento.
If you need troubleshooting help with this device, try visiting the Motorola V557 Troubleshooting page.
Identification and Background
Like its predecessors the V551 and V555, the Motorola V557 is a pocket-sized flip phone designed for use with the Cingular (now AT&T) GSM network. It was released in November 2005 and discontinued the following year. The phone has the following features:
- External antenna
- 640 X 480 pixel VGA camera
- 5MB internal storage device
- Internal 176 x 220 pixel display
- Monochrome outer display
The only visible difference between the trio is the color of the default face plates, which are blue, gray, and black, respectively. In addition, the single new software feature of the V557 is "SCREEN3", a live news and weather ticker on the home screen.
The most reliable way to distinguish the V557 from the other V500 series is by removing the battery and checking its model number on the largest sticker behind the battery pack.
- Motorola Official Device Page
- Motorola V557 User Manual
- Wikipedia: List of Motorola V Series Phones
- Motorola V557 Official Press Release
- Motorola V Series Phone Tech Support Forums
- Cnet and User Reviews
- Mobiledia Review and Info
- eHow: Guide to Replacing the Faceplate
- GSM Arena User Reviews and Discussion
- Amazon Product Page