Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Feel free to check out this device's troubleshooting page for additional information on the Maquet Servo-U Repair.
Background and Identification
The Maquet Servo-U Ventilator System was released in January 2016 and serves as Maquet’s mechanical ventilator. In April 2019, the Servo-U version 4.0 was released marking the most recent iteration of the ventilator.
The Servo-U is mounted on a swivel base with four caster wheels, features a height-adjustable body, and a digital user interface.
Additionally, the Servo-U only comes in a semigloss white paint with black accents, in line with many other Maquet products. The Servo-U can be easily identified by the “Servo U” branding on the front of the device and the lack of analog control elements on the display.
** User interface: W 366 x D 50 (90 with cable cover) x H 300 mm
- Patient unit: W 300 x D 205 x H 420 mm
- Patient unit with handle: W 435 x D 210 x H 530 mm
- Weight: 23kg
- User interface (incl. cable holder and cable): 4 kg
** Patient unit (not incl. handle): 15 kg
- Cable holder and cable: 1 kg
- Handle: 3 kg
- Rated input power
- 100 V - 120 V AC, 2 A
- 220 V - 240 V AC, 1 A
- Auto range
- 50 - 60 Hz
- Typical minimum power consumption (no optional modules, no ongoing battery charging, normal panel backlight): 100 VA, 40 W at 230 V or 75 VA, 40 W at 110 V
- Typical maximum power consumption (with CO2, Edi and Y sensor modules, ongoing battery charging, maximum panel backlight): 200 VA, 80 W at 230 V or 170 VA, 80 W at 110 V
- Maximum Air Levels:
- H2O < 7 g/m3
- Oil < 0.5 mg/m3
- Chlorine: must not be detectable
- Maximum O2 Levels:
- H2O < 20 mg/m3
- Oil < 0.3 mg/m3
Patient System Connectors
- Conical Fittings:
- Nominal 22 mm and 15 mm, in accordance with ISO 5356-1
- Pressure Line Connector:
- Gable mounted bulk head connector to fit tubings with an inner diameter of 3-4 mm
- Gas Exhaust Port:
- Male 30 mm cone
Servo-U Ventilator System v4.0 User’s Manual
Getinge Servo-U Product Catalog