Unable to boot, stuck in power cycle
- When trying to boot, machine is stuck in cycle trying to power up
- Can hear fan and cd-rom making noise and getting power, then shutting off and cycling again in the same pattern (see video below with back panel removed)
- Cannot boot from USB (have done this successfully in the past with this machine)
- Nothing on screen at all during process
- AC Charger indicator light comes (orange or green as normal)
- Apple store gave a vague answer about power supply and wanted $475 to fix
Es esta una buena pregunta?