I can't get my Visual Land to turn on
Visual Land won't turn on, plugged into electricity or via battery
Es esta una buena pregunta?
Do you get any indication on the tablet when the charger is connected and switch on?
Try performing a hard reset to see if this resolves the problem.
Be aware that a hard reset will erase all your User data and downloaded apps. It will restore the tablet to its' factory default condition. It will be like when you first bought it.
1. Make sure the unit is powered off.
2. Press and hold the "V+ or V- BUTTON" and the "POWER BUTTON" simultaneously for 15 seconds.
The Android recovery screen will appear.
3. Use the "VOL+ BUTTON" to scroll down to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" then press the "POWER BUTTON" to select this option.
4. On the next screen, scroll down to "Yes -- Delete all user data" and press the "POWER BUTTON."
5. Then select "Reboot System Now" again using the "POWER BUTTON"
The tablet should now be back to it's factory settings and you should be able to access it once again.
There should be 2 buttons on the top of the unit. If you have open slots they must have been removed.
Here is an image, just to avoid any confusion.
(click on image to enlarge for better viewing)
If they are missing, how do you turn the tablet on, if you can that is?
If you cant turn it on due to the missing buttons here is a link to the Ifixit guide to repair the tablet.
I cannot find any replacement buttons parts online for the tablet and I don't know if it is worth it to you or not but here is one option that you may wish to consider. There are faulty units available on places such as Ebay etc. that you may wish to purchase to scavenge the parts from, if the price is acceptable to you that is. Then use the Ifixit guide to repair your tablet.
Here is a link to one such example. There are others.
Fue útil esta respuesta?
Ultimas 24 Horas: 2
Últimos 7 Días: 14
Últimos 30 Días: 78
Todo El Tiempo: 649