It needs to dry out before doing anything else. The best temperature is around the same as your defroster/heater on your car. Don't use a hair dryer or it will overheat. If you have no other options, a sunny window sill will work. In that case, give it a couple of days. After it's dry (no water visible anywhere), charge it for an hour or so. Then attempt to turn it on.
There are a number of possibilities. The most likely is a loose connector within the television housing if it's under 3 years old. If older than that, there are a couple of connectors that are famous for aging and cracking at the solder joints. These can usually be fixed just by reheating the connection and re-flowing the solder. Both solutions require some time inside the housing.