I used Evo-Stik Impact adhesive for reassembly. You only need a tiny amount, applied from the end of a toothpick. I found that sticking the lock switch on to the bracket first, waiting for the glue to set, then sticking the volume buttons on and waiting for the glue on those to set, made the process possible. I also found that the broad tab that joins the lock switch to the rest of the cable can be left sticking up while the bracket is being reinserted into the frame and can be gently teased into position between the bracket and the frame with a toothpick or small spudger once the bracket is in place.
Media vez obtengan, podras ver un gráfico de la reputación que han obtenido con el tiempo.
Aquí está una vista previa de cómo lucirá el gráfico:
Aún no has no adquirido reputación.