Successfully replaced this. Ended up having to replace the front bezel, the clutch assembly, and the top case. Took about 15-16 hours over 3 days to do it all.
Couldn't get the screws back on the rear bezel but might just be a problem with my rear bezel as the two sockets where I think the screws screw into fell out.
Finally got the screw out, and put the cables in the clutch assembly correctly. Works despite the isight/inverter cable's tiny second thread having been torn.
Take photos of what this looks like bc you have to make sure the cables fit in the clutch and are long enough to fit in the motherboard properly.
The cables didn't fit right when I put the clutch onto the front bezel so I tried to disassemble but the middle screw is stuck. The tiny little cable that's connected to this screw ripped :( If I do manage to get the screw out, not sure if I have to replace this whole cable even though it's just a small side cable connected to the inverter cable I think.
Took me a long time to get the clutch out, it felt stuck, but after 20 minutes I finally managed.
Media vez obtengan, podras ver un gráfico de la reputación que han obtenido con el tiempo.
Aquí está una vista previa de cómo lucirá el gráfico:
Aún no has no adquirido reputación.