The process took me about an 1:30 because of how the battery was glued. I was going to err on the side of caution so I took my time. Other than than, everything else was straight forward. I didn’t add the aluminum foil (Step 22) because I had already disassembled so much already. That step could have been added at the top before unscrewing. It didn’t factor into what I was doing anyway. The adhesive remover was used sparingly. I also managed to dig out more rice that slipped through the vents when the owner thought it would help. LOL!
Media vez obtengan, podras ver un gráfico de la reputación que han obtenido con el tiempo.
Aquí está una vista previa de cómo lucirá el gráfico:
Aún no has no adquirido reputación.