Hey, check the ends of the ribbon cables on the circuit board for corrosion where the cable goes in to the plug, as this is a common problem to why the batterys don't get enough charge, (yellow to red light to dead…)
Also, when the Batterys drain down to much… There is a low voltage cut off switch circuit board hidden in the battery pack. You must manually charge the battery past 7.4v for it to trigger “ON” power to the bose speaker (its a low voltage lipo fire battery protection feature thing).
However to do this… you must carefully crack the battery pack open and pull out the Batterys to get to the positive and negative terminals of the 2 lipo cells,
Do not try to charge the pack from the multi pin socket on the outside of the battery case… As the power goes through a circuit board before reaching the Batterys… Blow that and you might as well throw the whole battery in the bin, as that power management circuit board splits the power and has many micro chips… Just go straight for the battery cell.
Media vez obtengan, podras ver un gráfico de la reputación que han obtenido con el tiempo.
Aquí está una vista previa de cómo lucirá el gráfico:
Aún no has no adquirido reputación.