The way you put together (I assume you’re interested in the wheel) is as follows, looking at the mouse from the above, buttons at the top.
- The spring that’s spooled up goes to the right side of the wheel, the spring that’s a bit more curvy goes to the left side of the wheel.
- Try to assemble the plastic piece with the wheel - they should look as Step3 / Pic1.
- Put it back into the housing, to give you a guidance how it should look like.
- Take it out and disassemble.
- Add the left spring with its rectangle corner, one end of it to the wheel holder, for the other end there is a small hole on the left part of the plastic piece.
- Add the wheel. Try to roll it, you should hear the usual clicking voice.
- Put the right spring to the right side of the wheel, to the rod.
- Put the assembly back into the housing. Try to click the wheel - the right spring should bounce it back.
Hope this helps.
Media vez obtengan, podras ver un gráfico de la reputación que han obtenido con el tiempo.
Aquí está una vista previa de cómo lucirá el gráfico:
Aún no has no adquirido reputación.