light for oven does not workDoes it have to go to a repair shop to be replaced or can I do it at home? I'm familiar with electronics, etc and this...
Respuesta a "blows circuit breaker when press start"Since you tried the microwave on two different circuits with the same result I would suggest that the microwave has blown/burned out a component. Since some parts of the microwave circuitry could hold extremely high voltage even when unplugged, this is definitely not something you want to try to repair at home unless you are an electrical engineer or have experience in this area. Take it to a repair shop or buy a new one.