Obtén acceso rápido a guías, partes y respuestas para tus dispositivos
Al parecer tu carrito está vacío
- Late 2009 iMac previously with 4850 512mb card
- Upgraded to 6770 512mb; i was scared to go up to the 6970 due to the recalls and over heating..
- the late 2009 is the magnets so it's actually pretty easy with an iphone suction cup or strong fingernails.
- the cable for the temp sensor was actually easy; i got a little lucky. With tweezers i just got it up close so it rested with the pressure of the wire; then used the back(flat side) of the teasers and gently pushed up.
- about 1.5 hrs to do; tops
- When you first power up; takes longer than normal. I suppose to recognize the new card and install drivers, etc.
Why did i do this?
- woke up the computer and the screen froze; except mouse.
- reboots would show apple screen boot and then stay on a white screen.
- safe mode booted; but strange colorful bards (about 1" thick and vertical) across the screen every few inches.
- booted straight to windows 10; after boot logo it would just stay on a black screen.
Media vez obtengan, podras ver un gráfico de la reputación que han obtenido con el tiempo.
Aquí está una vista previa de cómo lucirá el gráfico:
Aún no has no adquirido reputación.