Detalles del Producto
Solder is used to create a non-permanent electrically conductive connection between non-ferrous metals. Kester 48 Activated Rosin Flux for cored solder wire was developed for lead-free applications to enable soldering of most common metals. 48 has performance characteristics far exceeding standard RA fluxes.
- Lead Free Solder
- Coiled into a convenient dispensing tube
- Wire Diameter: .031"
- Alloy: 96.5% Tin / 3% Silver / .5% Copper
- Core Flux Type: “48” Resin “RA” Activated Rosin
- Core Size: 66 (3.3% by weight)
- Contains: 0.43 oz/12.19 grams
- EU RoHS Compliant
Reseñas de cliente