Xbox One Wireless Controller 1537 Case Components
Grab a tool kit for your Xbox One Wireless Controller 1537 model and fix a broken controller!
iFixit has you covered with parts, tools, and free repair guides. Repair with confidence! All of our replacement parts are tested to rigorous standards and backed by our industry-leading warranty.
Partes que funcionan con Xbox One Wireless Controller 1537:
Xbox One Controller Joystick Cover
Replace a broken or worn out joystick cover for your Xbox One Controller with this part. This part is the plastic cover knob that fits over the joystick mechanism. This i...
Xbox One Controller (1537 and 1697) Front Panel
Plastic front panel of the hand held controller for the Xbox One.
Xbox One Controller (1537) Rear Panel
Replace your damaged rear panel.
Xbox One Controller (1537 and 1697) Action Button Covers
Set of four lettered and color coded external button covers
Xbox One Controller (1537 and 1697) Right Handle Cover
Plastic right side panel of the hand held controller for the Xbox One.
Xbox One Controller (1537 and 1697) Left Handle Cover
Plastic left side panel of the hand held controller for the Xbox One.
Xbox One Controller (1537) Headphone Jack Adapter
Replace a damaged or missing headphone adapter for your game controller. This part is compatible with an Xbox One Controller model 1537. This small accessory plugs into t...
Xbox One Controller Battery Enclosure
Replace a broken or missing plastic battery enclosure. This part is compatible with the Xbox One controller.
Info de Dispositivo
The Xbox One Wireless Controller 1537 (7MN-00001), was released in 2013 and was bundled with the original Xbox One gaming console, but was also sold separately. This controller shares some resemblance to its predecessor, the Xbox 360 controller, but changes have been made:
- The Start and Back buttons found on the 360 controller have been replaced with the Menu and View buttons, respectively.
- The triggers on the Xbox One controller have been mounted with individual rumble motors to enhance the gaming experience.
- The thumb sticks feature a coarse texture on the edges to allow the gamers’ fingers to grip the thumb sticks better.
- The Xbox button now glows white when the controller is switched on.
- The standard color of the controller is all black however some limited edition colors have been released.
- The X, Y, B, and A buttons are the only colored parts of the controller.
- The controller also features a micro-USB cable at the top of the controller to enable charging while plugged into the console and connecting for use with computers.
The controller can alternatively be identified by a label inside the battery panel on the back that reads "Wireless Controller for Xbox One".