Herramientas Destacadas en este Teardown
This break down will enable you to dismantle your ipod nano 1st generation without breaking it.
1. Using an ipod unclipping tool (which could be a knife or similar to it), unclip the outer casing by putting the tool into the connection point. This should pop the case off. Note that force will need to be used.
2. Remove the circuit board by unscrewing the 3 screws that hold it down. Note that specialised screwdrivers may need to be used.
3. Remove battery by carefully detaching the connect wire that’s connected to the circuit board. Note that tweezers may need to be used to help pull the tab out.
4. The screen has 3 different sections, each held down by glue so necessary force is needed. First remove the acrylic backing that supports the screen and then the main part of the screen. The last thing to remove is the paper-thin cover.
5. Removing the touchpad is easy and simple as there are layered parts on top of each other, just simply pull them off.
6. Finally you should have the ipod dismantelled and you should be able to put the ipod back together.
Incrustar esta guía
Elige un tamaño y copea el siguiente código para incrustar esta guía como un pequeño widget en tu sitio / foro.