« Volver a Todos los Cuentos

iPod Mini brought back to life!

fdp726 -

iPod Mini

iPod Mini Display Replacement

Moderate

Mi Problema

Made the mistake to leave (and use) the iPod for years on a Bose player/speaker system - which means that in use or not the battery was continuously in a charging state. Recently I noticed the display having two dark spots about 1/4" dia. each. It was from the battery was now swollen out of shape.

Mi Solucion

I had a hard time to slowly push everything out of the case (because of the swollen battery) but with the help of the "ifixit" guide, a new display and battery, now I have a perfectly working iPod.

Mi Consejo

Never leave the battery under continuous charge !

Trust the "ifixit" guides on "how to" - without them one would not be able to do it.

Imagen Heavy-Duty Spudger
Heavy-Duty Spudger

$4.99

Imagen iPod mini Gen 1 Display
iPod mini Gen 1 Display

$19.99

« Volver a Todos los Cuentos

0 Comentarios

Agregar Comentario