Everything is running but not getting cold
I've got a tricky fridge issue. There are many "how too" easy fixes for the fridge/freezer and I've covered nearly all of those but still, with everything basic checked out and seemingly working, it will not get cold at the evaporators/freezer section. Here is what I've already done/tried
- Cleaned condenser coils and fan
- Verified that both condenser fan and evaporator fan are working properly(actually replaced the evap fan- probably not needed)
- Pinned out Linear compressor with ohm meter. No short to ground and only 1 set of pins with a readout appx 7.8 which I believe means it is ok
- Replaced compressor relay/limit switch/Thermistor assy.
- Ran the 4 stage control board "test button" all of which passed followed by the full reset
- replaced the temp sensor in the freezer
- The compressor is definitely running/vibrating/getting warm after running for time.
- The sequencing of all the components turning on is seemingly correct.
Not sure exactly what else there is other than perhaps needing a refrigerant charge or something else I am missing.
Only notes are that
1.)I've posted in LG fridges but I really have a Kenmore. But the compressor is the LG linear type and all the PNs for replacement have been LG technically even though the match my Model (795 72043 110). I know the LG compressors have history of issues and that newer fridges generally s*ck but in theory this one should be running.
2.) Before I did the 4 stage control board test button thing it was definitely abruptly shutting itself down.
Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
Es esta una buena pregunta?