Tension is OK but PC doesn't turn on
I’ve an HP laptop, model 15s-fq1024nl that doesn’t turn on.
Actually I’ve checked these things:
- plugged in charge and power led of charghing connector (of pc) turn on and make the classic orange light;
- checked the tension at the battery poles and it is “alive” returning a 12.7V;
- successfully checked the tension that arrive to motherboard battery connector;
- when I click on power on button, the lateral white led turn on for a second and then turn off;
- screen remain black and doesn’t shown anything, thefan is stopped and doesn’t start.
The PC is equipped with Intel core i3 10th generation, ssd 256gb and 8gb ram
Have you some ideas or some advice on how to proceed?
Thanks everyone in advance
EDIT: already tried a power refresh, motherboard model 05PD DA0P5DMB8C0 REV:C
Tank you all for your support.
I’ve found now some link corrupted on motherboard and after fix it, pc works good
Es esta una buena pregunta?