Melted and malfunctioned charging port
I left my Lenovo tab to charge overnight and the next morning the battery percent hadn't increased and it didn't charge even when I tried replugging it and using different wires. I noticed a slightly melted portion on the plastic case right behind the charging port. There's also a slight burnt smell over the port and a tad bit around it too. The battery percentage was draining as usual so I'm assuming the battery isn't affected. I saw different articles in multiple websites and found out that if the plastic melted into the port then it's highly unlikely to save the device. Can you guys help me out to figure out if a new charging port will fix the problem?
Also, it’s Lenovo TB2-X30L, I couldn’t find it in the devices and A10 was pretty similar.
Es esta una buena pregunta?