Home button / battery fire
Changed battery on my cousin’s 6s plus ….. it was damaged and actually caught on fire when removing it. I quickly got it out of phone , it appeared not to do too much damage. Some scorching in the left corner around and on headphone jack . I cleaned it up put new battery in , put it back together powered up everything worked EXECPT home button ….. top screen / home button was not on/near battery when it caught on fire … do I need to change charging port / headphone jack assembly….. or something else like change the entire back assembly of the phone . Need some ideas or help on what direction to go
Es esta una buena pregunta?