I'm looking for logitech g pro mechanical keyboard "LED" name

Block Image

Block Image

hi, I'm looking for g pro mechanical keyboard( not g pro x) "LED" name. Specifically, I would like to know the name of the smd led component soldered to the board. If let me know, it will be great help for replacing it. Thank you

Contesta esta pregunta Yo también tengo este problema

Es esta una buena pregunta?

Puntuación 0

2 comentarios:

@lookingforled this is for a Logitech G Pro Keyboard? Post some pictures of what it is that you are looking for. Post those with your QUESTION

Agregar imágenes a una pregunta existente

- de

@oldturkey03 Yes, G Pro keyboard, and add picture of led

- de

Agregar un comentario