Saltar al contenido principal

Repara tus cosas

Derecho a reparar

Partes y herramientas

Kitchen Aid Freezer Temperature Fluctuates Wildly

Hi,

I have a Kitchen Aid built-in freezer/fridge and the freezer side temperature has been fluctuating for quite some time. I would say that 60% of the time it’s at the set temperature of 4 degrees, but the other 40% it can get as high as 38-40 degrees.

I don’t hear any abnormal noises, other than it running more often than it should. I would estimate that it’s 12-15 years old. Any help is appreciated.

Contesta esta pregunta Yo también tengo este problema

Es esta una buena pregunta?

Puntuación 0
Agregar un comentario

Kits de Reparación de Pantalla LCD de iPhone

La opción de presupuesto, cubierta por nuestra garantía de por vida.

Compra kits

Kits de Reparación de Pantalla LCD de iPhone

Reduce los costos de reparación, no la calidad.

Compra kits

1 Respuesta

Respuesta Más Útil

SEE MY PREVIOUS ANSWER TO THIS ISSUE:

Fridge won't hold temperature settings, freezes on refrigerator side

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Puntuación 1
Agregar un comentario

Añadir tu respuesta

Craigs List estará eternamente agradecido.
Ver Estadísticas:

Ultimas 24 horas: 0

Ultimos 7 días: 2

Ultimos 30 días: 9

Todo El Tiempo: 34