Why is my Xbox one shutting off after a varied amout of time?
About 2-3 weeks ago I opened my Xbox one up to clean all the dog hair and dust out. When I put it back together and tried turning It on it would start booting for about 15 seconds then shut off. If I leave the console plugged in for an extended period of time it will stay on for longer. I've managed to get into battlefield V and start loading a single player mission but while loading it shut off. It does a complete shut down even.
- The fan doesn't ramp up hard before it shuts off
- The power brick doesn't have any detrimental led changes(I haven't tested it on a different console not have I tested a different power brick)
- I made sure that everything is plugged in
- The board doesn't appear to be damaged
- I've done various “fixes" for similar problems but none worked
At this point im about to buy a one x but I would still like to see if I can fix it
Es esta una buena pregunta?