What kind of connector is this?

Hi, i have a broken Blu-Ray board connector (its a long story) but i was wondering what kind of connector it is and what would it be called?

Block Image

it might be hard to see but this is a “BDP_015” board and the connector is on the left of the “BDP” text. Ive tried searching but the only thing i know is that it might be a “FPC or FFC” connector, i also saw that one of the ps4 controllers uses a connector on the touchpad board which looks like my connector but the “BDP_010” board instead. I would love to know what kind of connector it is and how many pins/information that helps me find the right connector.

also just a quick question, if i found the exact connector needed and soldered it back on, would the board work as normally if everything else on my ps4 is working?

Contesta esta pregunta Yo también tengo este problema

Es esta una buena pregunta?

Puntuación 0
Agregar un comentario