UN55J620DAFXZA - power supply replaced - fried again
I have a UN55J620DAFXZA (Samsung 55 inch TV) that stopped working and had a terrible burning smell come from it. It was still under warranty and the repair company said they replaced the main board and the power supply board. Later in the day I turned the TV on and the burning smell returned so I unplugged the TV. The warranty company is replacing the TV now. I removed the back of the broken TV and saw that there is a burn mark on the power supply board (BN44-00774A). I called the repair company that had come out before and they said that if the board is frying again that there is something else wrong with it and it is not the board? Does this make sense or could it just have been a faulty board that they installed?
Es esta una buena pregunta?