Computer crash then no signal on monitor
Today, i was randomly playing on my pc desktop, and then, suddenly, my screen went black and even though the pc was running i could’nt hear any game noises, so i knew my pc had crashed. So i turned it off with the button behind it, and now when i try to restart it, the fans and the lights of the pc are running but my monitor doesn’t get any signal and my peripherals either (keyboard not lighting up…) which means the pc is not booting properly.
I know this is a common issue, and i’ve been looking through many threads to find a solution. Here’s whats i’ve tried so far:
- test the screen with the same hdmi cable on an other device (works fine, which means it comes from the computer)
- use an other gpu (hdmi cable connected to it)
- running only one stick of ram and trying every ram slot
- reseating gpu
- clear the cmos
- connect the hdmi cable to the mobo instead of the gpu
- reseat the 24pin plug on the mobo
I’m kinda desperate here, i hope you guys can think of solutions i haven’t tried yet.
Thank you for your time.
Just as little update, i’ve bought a new psu as i said and apparently that’s where the problem came from as it is now fully working as it used to.
Thanks to all for your help.
Es esta una buena pregunta?