MacBook Air 11" SSD Won't Mount
I’ve a problem with my son’s MacBook Air 11” in that the SSD won’t mount, i.e. on boot I’m getting the flashing folder icon.
- Resetting the PRAM and SCM has no effect.
- If I boot with Internet Recovery the SSD doesn’t appear in Disk Utility
- Booting into diagnostic mode informs me that “There may be an issue with a storage device. “ and the code VDH004.
- I opened up the case and checked that the SSD is seated correctly. It is.
- I finally removed the SSD and put the module in his brother’s identical MacBook Air and this booted from the module without issue.
Any ideas as to what the issue is?
The above makes be suspect that there is a hard disk controller or logic board issue, but I’m open to suggestions.
Es esta una buena pregunta?