My MacBook Pro turns up but do not boot in Normal / Recovery mode
I have a Macbook Pro 15" Early 2011 running High Sierra 10.13.3. It works with a Fusion Drive (SSD+HD) and 16 GB RAM. This configuration worked for years and never gave me trouble.
Yesterday, while working on my laptop, the screen flashed and the display showed random patterns. I could see my mouse moving through the patterns though. I reboot the laptop and managed to use it for a few minutes until it happened again.
Now upon starting, it plays the start sound, shows the Apple logo with the loading bar and displays an unresponsive grey screen.
- Resetting the NVRAM - Grey screen upon rebooting
- Resetting the SMC - Grey screen upon rebooting
- Booting from my time machine disk - Grey screen after I select a device
- Booting in Recovery Mode - Grey screen after the Apple logo loads
- Booting in Internet Recovery Mode - Grey screen after the globe logo loads
- Booting in single-user mode and running a filesystem check - Grey screen upon rebooting
My last option is to try booting from a USB bootable device but after that, I am running out of options.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Es esta una buena pregunta?