Boot failure, sudden restarts, glitchy screen, and unresponsiveness.
So the other day, I left Ndless on my calculator too long, and I took it out to find that there was a glitched screen left on all night.
- TI-Nspire CX CAS
- OS 188.8.131.522
- Had Ndless installed (4.4.0 r2007)
- Hardware revision O (0?)
- Was using nPDF
- Sudden restarts
- Glitchy screen (Usually during restarts)
- Does not respond to resets when reset button is pressed
- Restarts when disconnected from computer (Battery?)
What I've done so far:
- Reinstall OS.
- Delete, then reinstall OS.
- Take out and put back same battery.
I would give images, but due to the buggy nature of this problem, it simply won't cooperate.
Update (8/16/17): Today my TI-Nspire CX CAS gave me a glitched TI-Nspire Classic boot. Of course, it glitched, but still, it was something.
Edit (11/20/17): My calculator doesn't turn on anymore. Help!
Es esta una buena pregunta?