opposite XY coordination after digitizer replacement
I broke the tablet monitor and ordered digitizer+display on ebay. The seller made a mistake, so those parts were delivered separately. After I install it, I found the touch screen is totally inverted! It feels like the touch screen should turn 180 degree, but I can't do that because the connection is fix at right top.
There is one discussion about similar issue, but not solved yet.
I think the root cause is the model of digitizer is not match, but want to know if this can be fix by install the correct firmware or change the software setting?
- the XY coordination on touch screen is opposite (rotate 180 degree) after digitizer replacement
What I have done:
- factory reset
- system update (Android 7.0)
- developer options - didn't see option to calibration touch screen
- can't find touch screen calibration app
- can't find the product from the website of digitizer supplier
- ASUS ZenPad 10 (C300M)
- Hardware information - Touch panel version: 2.2.AA-1.2-5e7f2e
- Software information - Build number: NRD90M.WW_P00C-V5.3.6-20170412
- Digitizer supplier: Atmel, MXT1666T2-C2U
Es esta una buena pregunta?