Saltar al contenido principal

Repair for speakers, stereos, header units, and CD players for your car or truck.

Preguntas 234 Ver todo

I need a knob to control the bass/gain of my amps


I currently have a small planet audio amp running my two 6x9 speakers on the back sill of my 94 chevy cavalier and a JBL amp running my 600watt rms Rockford fosgate 12in sub and am in need of somehow controlling the bass/gain of both of them..I know that bass knobs exist, but I don't know what to look for, any recommendations would be much appreciated, thank you and have a great day!


Contesta esta pregunta Yo también tengo este problema

Es esta una buena pregunta?

Puntuación 1
Agregar un comentario

2 Respuestas

Hi I have a Very Good product for your problem. I also had this same problem when i lost the bass knob to my amplifier So I bought a Ct sounds bass Knob it is very effective and also comes with a built in volt meter. Italso looks very clean here is the link to the product if interested

Update (06/02/2017)

Here is another Good bass knob I found hope it helps.

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Puntuación 0
Agregar un comentario

Looks like the links that dani olivares provided aren’t working any more. Here’s another very similar product on Amazon:

Or, if you need a built-in subwoofer crossover and level controller:

For a few bucks more, you can get an equalizer with multi-amplifer level controls and outputs:

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Puntuación 0
Agregar un comentario

Añadir tu respuesta

Alex gustafson estará eternamente agradecido.
Ver Estadísticas:

Ultimas 24 horas: 0

Ultimos 7 días: 3

Ultimos 30 días: 13

Todo El Tiempo: 428