Saltar al contenido principal

Repara tus cosas

Derecho a reparar

Partes y herramientas

How to replace the AV\RCA female port

a friend of mine has a Vizio surround sound subwoofer the model # is s4251w-b4.

i need to replace the jack where the sub plugs in for the audio

Block Image

does anyone know where i could just order the jacks to replace them?


Contestado! View the answer Yo también tengo este problema

Es esta una buena pregunta?

Puntuación 0


i have a bad board apparently in my sound bar, but for the life of me i cannot find any way to open the cabinet.

Please offer any direction-

- Por

Agregar un comentario

Kits de Reparación de Pantalla LCD de iPhone

La opción de presupuesto, cubierta por nuestra garantía de por vida.

Compra kits

Kits de Reparación de Pantalla LCD de iPhone

Reduce los costos de reparación, no la calidad.

Compra kits

1 Respuesta

Solución Elegida


Board mounted RCA socket assemblies (if that is what they are) are available on places such as Mauser etc

Here is a link to just one. As I cannot 'see the type of connection that it requires you'll need to open the sub up and ascertain the exact type of mounting connection that you require.

Here is the main page that it came from. If it is not the right type scroll through to find the one you want. There are over 600 RCA variations to select from. it should be in one of those.

Fue útil esta respuesta?

Puntuación 1



its basically a straight connection. not angled or anything.

thanks for the website! ill have to check out the selections they have! thanks sir!

- Por

turns out that the male end of the RCA camble broke off inside the female section lol

i just removed the connection with a solder sucker and then pushed the male piece out and re soldered it to the board, good as new!!

thanks for the help !

- Por

Agregar un comentario

Añadir tu respuesta

Logixal estará eternamente agradecido.
Ver Estadísticas:

Ultimas 24 horas: 0

Ultimos 7 días: 18

Ultimos 30 días: 73

Todo El Tiempo: 2,537