Why won't my iPod stay on?
My Ipod went through the wash (literally)
I got it out after 2 hours
The Screen originally was cracked and there was damage on the back (dents) but it didn't seem to effect it.
So i put it in rice for 3 days, 3 more days in warm oven, most of the water gone from the screen, (there was soap in the wash too)
I plug it in to computer with cable and it comes up apple logo
I put it in IGhost (like the IPIG) and it works fine.
Charges in the Ighost but the battery constently depletes while in the charger.
Moment it loses connection with the charger it turns off...dead.
So what do i need to do to fix it? new battery?
Also i can see into the ipod, the screen is smashed fully in one corner all the way to the orange circut board.
Es esta una buena pregunta?