MacPro does not power on... and does not attempt to boot
This machine has not been used much. It was purchased in 2011, and has been idle for about a year.
- No light appears at the front where I push the start / on button
- No internal sounds are evident
- I replaced the BR2032 with a CR2032 and no different outcome when I push on button
- Not much dust inside
- I removed the graphics card and re-seated. Did the same with CLU shelf and disks.
- A red light flashes, if I attempt to plug in while CPU shelf is out, so there is power to the mother board
It was working fine when I shut it down a year ago.
The pics are a bit dull. This pic should show that memory slots 1-4 have 1GB stick, slot 5 has 4 GB and slots 7-8 have 1 GB sticks.
I believe that this is way it came. Above, I indicated that my son my have borrowed some memory but I was wrong.
Thanks for your interest,
The upload tool is a bit funky.
Still funky... The point with pics is that there is virtually no dust.
Es esta una buena pregunta?