iPod Still DEAD. Battery+Display REPLACED , Hold cable BROKEN
I need your help.
-I was replacing the battery of my iPod classic 7th generation and while i was trying to open the case , I accidentally broken the display.
During the process i also accidentally cut the Hold cable.
-Nevertheless the new battery seemed to work, I could see (through the broken display) that the iPod was charging even if it wasn't working as intended
I mean that the iPod couldnt stay fully operative (Continuos intermittence ON-->Charge-->OFF--->ON-->Charge-->OFF)
I also replaced the Display with a new one (this time without broken anything, HURRAY) but it still doesnt work properly....
Now it seems more dead than ever. not a single sign of life.
Could it be that the broken Hold CABLE (that now is the only broken thing inside) is doing a sort of "short circuit"?
I can't understand anything.
Maybe is just the new battery that is defective and i just need a new one.
(Sorry for my bad english, i'm not a "native")
Hope someone can help me,
Thank in advance,
Es esta una buena pregunta?