Mystery... No sound!... O/I card? Speakers? Logic board?
My MBP 4,1 (model A1260) stopped making sounds suddenly...
I've read hundreds of posts on the internet but nothing seems to help. Here are some symptoms :
- Built-in speakers don't make any sounds.
- No sound coming from output jack (headphones or external speakers).
- The mic (line-in) jack don't work either.
- The power connection and left USB works fine.
-NO RED LIGHT coming from headphone jack... so its not the optical speaker switch problem like most have.
- In "system information", when I look in sound hardware... no description for input, output, etc...
- I tried the Apple Diagnostic Software in the installation CD, the full extended scan... and nothing found.
- Everything else works fine on my computer.
My apple warranty is over :( ...
Before I spend to much money at a computer store, anyone knows how to solve this mystery??
Is it the O/I card? Speakers? Logic board??
Es esta una buena pregunta?