Ok guys, I have a solution, after taking it to Nintendo (and them rejecting it just for having the Homebrew channel on the Wii emulator of my Wii U) and the UbreakIfix store (whom failed at fixing the Wii U even after I thought they should of been able to), I decided to take matters into my own hands, so I decided to repair it myself. I was not sure of the part and no one really states how they fixed it but I just want to share to all of you how I actually managed to fix it and what part it was because I was in those shoes beforehand. So before I started the repair I was about 95% sure the issue was the wireless 5ghz module because this site clearly stated on the replacement page for the 5ghz module that it was a component for wireless connectivity with the gamepad (Nintendo Wii U Wireless Module Replacement), so once I took it to the UbreakIfix store they told me they could not repair it. I thought they had not fixed this card because they just told me that they switched out the "Bluetooth" card and no other info, that lead me to believe that all they did was change out the 2.4ghz or Bluetooth module like the guide on this site (Nintendo Wii U Wireless and Bluetooth Module Replacement). Since my console connected to normal controllers I was almost sure that was not the issue, so I was lost, nobody else could fix it, and all hope was gone, until I decided to repair it myself because, again, I almost knew it was the 5ghz card. So just because the parts are so hard to find and since I didn't want a cheap part, I just bought just a console alone off of ebay with a coupon I had (which was only $65 which is really cheap for a fully functional console) because my gamepad was fine, so after getting the console the first thing I did was strip the part I needed the 5ghz card, but also grabbed the 2ghz module (the one with the Red and Grey wires connected to it) and took it out also just to keep it for later, so once the 5ghz was replaced, I noticed the console got the same error after pressing sync twice, I had nearly given up then. Just fooling around I tried the 2ghz card, and to my surprise, the issue was fixed! I couldn't believe it, the card that I never expected to be the issue, was the issue, not sure if many confuse the 2 for what purpose the serve in the console but I do know that it worked for me and will post it everywhere possible so everyone will know how to fix it. I'll even try to take pics but I hope this helps some of you!